NXGEN Grass Fed Beef Thymus (160 Capsules)
The thymus gland creates immune cells and is crucial for T-cell development, which according to some researchers can help to fight cancer. The proteins contained in beef thymus are exclusive to the thymus tissue and have a variety of peptides and hormones, including thymopoietin, thymosin, and serum thymic factor. There are also valuable micronutrients, such as vitamin A, vitamin B12, choline, copper, folate, hyaluronic acid, and iron. You can help support your immune system, bones, skin, hair, and collagen synthesis with this supplement.
NXGEN Beef Thymus contains:
- Proteins that are solely found in thymus tissue.
- Specialized peptides, such as Thymosin, that help develop T-cells to fight disease.
- Thymopoietin and Serum Thymic factor to help regulate and support immune health.
- Immunologically active proteins that help stimulate macrophages and increase natural killer (NK) cell activity.
This product is 100% Australian and made out of Lake Eyre beef in Central Australia that only graze on native grasses unique to the country.
NXGEN Beef Thymus is:
- GMO Free
- Pesticide Free
- Hormone Free
- Antibiotic Free
- No Fillers, Additives, or Preservatives
- Freeze dried to retain heat sensitive vitamins, minerals, bio-available activators, and peptides.
- Australian Grass Fed Thymus (Bovine)
- Australian Grass Fed Liver (Bovine)
- Gelatin Capsule.
This product information is for educational purposes only.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.