NXGEN Grass Fed Beef Organs (160 Capsules)
Beef organs capsules are full of minerals, vitamins, and nutrients from the healthy soil and plants of nature. Organ meat is acknowledged as a wonderful superfood from nature, because consuming organ meats, including heart, kidney, liver, and bone marrow, can increase energy and enhance vitality, bone health, immunity, and general well-being. The combination of this product's beef organs have been used by traditional cultures for centuries. The nutritional superfoods target "like for like" organ health.
NXGEN Beef Organs contains:
- Liver (500 mg): Abundant in bio-available heme iron, B vitamins, and vitamin A as retinol for liver health and energy support.
- Kidney (500 mg): Supplies naturally occurring selenium and DAO to boost immunity and maintain histamine levels, thyroid health, and urinary tract health.
- Heart (500 mg): Great source of naturally occurring CoQ10 ubiquinol for heart support, to maintain mitochondria health, and to regulate blood pressure.
- Bone Marrow (500 mg): Provides glycine, proline, and red and yellow marrow to help with GI Tract health. Also supplies amino acids for support with cartilage repair and growth, and supports bone and joint health for improved immunity and mobility.
This product is 100% Australian and sourced from Lake Eyre beef in Central Australia that graze solely on native grasses unique to the country.
NXGEN Beef Organs are:
- Hormone Free
- Pesticide Free
- GMO Free
- Antibiotic Free
- No Fillers, Additives, or Preservatives
- Freeze dried to retain heat sensitive vitamins, minerals, co-factors, enyzmes, bio-available activators, and peptides.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules before meals, up to 4 capsules per day.
- Australian Freeze Dried Grass Fed & Finished Beef Liver
- Beef Heart
- Beef Kidney
- Beef Bone Marrow
- Gelatin Capsule.
This product information is for educational purposes only.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.