NXGEN Grass Fed Beef Kidney (160 Capsules)
Beef Kidney capsules contain nutrients, vitamins, and minerals derived from nature's healthy soil and plants. Our ancestors believed that organ meats were superfoods with the power to beneficially impact the body's vitality, energy levels, immunity, bone health, and overall wellness. The primary nutrient provided by kidney meats is selenium, which has neuroprotective properties, as well as is vital for the manufacture and metabolism of thyroid hormones. Selenium is essential to convert T4 to T3 because the enzymes involved are selenium-dependent. Inadequate T3 levels can lead to hypothyroid issues. Selenium also helps the body clear out excess oestrogen, which can cause endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids, and more reproductive conditions.
NXGEN Beef Kidney contains:
- Kidney Specific Proteins, Kidney Building Blocks, Peptides, Enzymes & Cofactors
- Molecular Biodirectors — DNA Blueprints To Healthy Tissue
- DAO (diamine oxidase) to help control histamine levels
- B12 & Selenium
Grass fed kidney meat also provides these essential nutrients:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12
- Zinc (another nutrient important for thyroid hormone conversion)
These Beef Kidney capsules are sourced from Lake Eyre beef in Central Australia that only graze on native grasses unique to the country. The soil is abundant in minerals and vitamins, as well as untouched by chemicals. Cattle roam freely for thousands of miles in Australia's outback.
NXGEN Beef Kidney is:
- GMO Free
- Pesticide Free
- Hormone Free
- Allergen Free
- Grass Fed & Finished
- No Fillers or Flow Agents
- Freeze dried and non-defatted
- Third party tested for purity
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules before a meal. Best taken prior to exercise.
- Australian Grass Fed Beef Kidney
- Gelatin Capsule
This product information is for educational purposes only.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.