A major part of a Nutritional Balancing program guided by a hair analysis kit is the recommended supplements that come with it. Integration of these supplements into your lifestyle is one of the most important things you can do as part of nutritional balancing.
Nutritional supplements act as replacements to add nutrients that are deficient. Most people today are lacking in essential nutrients for many reasons, including depleted soil, processed foods, low-nutrient crops, pesticide and herbicide use, as well as infections and illnesses. In addition to poor quality food, a stressful lifestyle can lead to impaired digestion, and toxins in the air and water further strip the body of necessary nutrients. For optimum health, it is important to determine each person’s nutritional needs. This can be done with a hair analysis which will guide a corrective program designed by Dr. Wilson and based on biochemical individuality.
With a Nutritional Balancing program, the recommended supplements work together to help nourish the body and target different aspects of the body’s system. These supplements are designed to provide a number of benefits, including:
- Removal of toxic metals
- Correction of the oxidation rate
- Building of adaptive energy
- Enhancement of other minerals bioavailability
- Correction of major mineral ratios
There are generally four types of supplements recommended as part of a Dr. Wilson Nutritional Balancing program:
- Critical – These are individualized to each person and normally consist of a multiple vitamin mineral for balancing oxidation, a glandular support, Zinc or Limcomin, and TMG.
- Basic – These are less individualized supplements but still important. Kelp, GB3, Paramin, Fish Oil, and Vitamin D are among these.
- Optional – These are less necessary but can be helpful. Renamide, Selenium or Garlic, and Endo-Veggies are commonly recommended optional supplements.
- Other – These are not very common but may be needed for special situations. Included are ICMN, Potassium, and Magnesium Aspartate.
Nutritional supplements are some of the safest products that exist and are extremely cost-effective and convenient. A Nutritional Balancing program helps to recommend the necessary amounts of each nutrient to balance the body’s chemistry and enhance well-being. Get your hair analyzed today to determine your body’s needs and supplement your health!
This material is for educational purposes only
The preceding statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.