SBF Formula 180 Tabs by Endo-met Labs
SBF Formula is a special combination of minerals, vitamins and glandular concentrates. Often used for a low NA/K ratio, with extreme slow oxidation or a CA/MG ration < 3:1 or > 10:1.
One Tablet of the SBF Formula Contains:
- Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate chelate buffered, magnesium aspartate)
- Choline (as L-alpha glyceryl phosphoryl from choline)
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate)
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl)
- Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- L-Methionine USP/FCC
- Thymus Substance
- L Glutathione
- Parathyroid Substance
Suggested Use: One tablet daily, or as directed by a physician. How Supplied: Bottles of 90 and 180 tablets.
* Daily value not established
For more information on SBF Formula, call us! 888-932-5256
This product information is for educational purposes only.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.