SBF Formula 90 Tabs by Endo-met Labs
SBF Formula is a special combination of minerals, vitamins and glandular concentrates. Often used for a low Na/K ratio, with extreme slow oxidation or a CA/MG ratio < 3:1 or > 10:1.
One Tablet of the SBF Formula Contains:
- Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate chelate buffered, magnesium aspartate)
- Choline (as L-alpha glyceryl phosphoryl from choline)
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate)
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl)
- Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- L-Methionine USP/FCC
- Thymus Substance
- L Glutathione
- Parathyroid Substance
Suggested Use: One tablet daily, or as directed by a physician.
How Supplied: Bottles of 90 and 180 tablets.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For more information on SBF Formula, call us! 888-932-5256