Megapan 90 Tabs by Endo-met Labs
Megapan is a multiple vitamin-mineral product for slow oxidizers. Megapan stresses those nutrients which correlate well with those effecting one's metabolic rate. These nutrients include the B-complex, particularly B1, B3, B5 and B6. Other important nutrients in Mega-Pan are vitamin C, vitamin E, manganese, zinc and chromium. Other nutrients are present in trace quantities.
One Tablet of Megapan Contains:
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (from riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folate [400 mcg] (as L-methylfolate calcium)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
- Iodine (as kelp, Norwegian)
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate)
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)
- Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate)
- Potassium (as potassium amino acid chelate)
- Pectin Cellulose
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
Suggested Use: One tablet daily, or as directed by a physician. How Supplied: Bottles of 90 and 180 tablets. *Daily value not established
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For more information on Megapan, call us! 888-932-2526