Limcomin 90 Tabs by Endmet Labs
Limcomin is a multi-nutrient formula designed to increase cellular sodium and reduce cellular potassium in cases where a NA/K inversion exists as confirmed by a Tissue Mineral Hair Analysis.
Limcomin is also used to fight infections. After 10 years of research and 100,000 Tissue Mineral Hair Analysis Reports, an "Infection Connection" has been identified.
During times of an acute infection the following supplements can be taken.
Zinc (22.5mg) 1-0-1
Vitamin A (25,000 iu) 2-2-2
One Tablet of Limcomin Contains:
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
- 225mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate)
- Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)
- Copper (as copper amino acid chelate)
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)
Suggested Use: One tablet daily, or as directed by a physician.
How Supplied: Bottles of 90 and 180 tablets.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.