Trace Elements Para-Pack III (90 Tablets)
This is the original multi-nutrient formula offers specific nutritional support for the parasympathetic dominant individual. Organic mineral chelates, pure vitamins, and lyophilized glandular concentrates combined with other complementary nutritional factors maximize intestinal absorption and metabolic utilization.
One tablet supplies:
- Vitamin A (as palmitate and 50% as beta carotene)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl)
- Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride)
- Niacin (as niacinamide and 33% as nicotinic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folic Acid
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
- Iodine (from Kelp)
- Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
- Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate)
- Potassium (as potassium citrate/malate)
- Whole Adrenal Glandular (bovine)
- Whole Pituitary Glandular(bovine)
- Whole Parotid Glandular (bovine)
- Pyruvate (as calcium pyruvate)
- Glutamic Acid (as L-glutamic acid)
- Serine (as L-serine)
- Tyrosine (as L-tyrosine)
- Lysine (as L-lysine)
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
- Betaine (as betaine hydrochloride)
Suggested Usage: For adults, as a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals or follow the advice of your Health Care Professional.
Para-Pack III is a Hypo-Allergenic, Multi-Vitamin, Mineral and Glandular Formula.
Sourced from lyophilized glandular tissue concentrate processed at below freezing temperatures, it ensures maximum availability of active bionutrients.
This product contains NO wheat, yeast, soy, alfalfa, milk or corn allergens. As well as no salt, sugar, starch, wax, hydrogenated oils, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Available in both large and small bottles: Formula #107 (90 Tablets) #107-B (180 Tablets)
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and any statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
NOTICE for all Trace Elements, Inc. laboratory services and trace element supplements:
“Due to exclusive distribution agreements, we cannot accept orders originating from the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Chile, China, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.”
If you place an order and have a billing or shipping address from one of the prohibited countries your order will be canceled and a refund will be issued less a $10 or 5% processing fee, whichever is greater.
If you aren't sure about whether or not these tabs are the right Trace Elements, Inc. nutrient supplement to balance your body, you should consider getting a laboratory hair test and read about the benefits of nutritional balancing.
For more information, please feel free to call us! 888-932-5256