Megapan 180 Tabs by Endo-met Labs
This batch of Megapan has been produced for the first time by our current manufacturer resulting in a few cosmetic differences from our previous batches. The tablet shape is now more of a capsule shape versus an oval shape and the color of the tablet is a deeper yellow. Riboflavin, vitamin B12, folic acid and other B-complex vitamins contain yellow-green or yellow-orange pigments and may differ in color somewhat from batch to batch. The Formula itself has remained the same with no changes or updates. Megapan is an Endo-Met Labs Supplement and multiple vitamin-mineral product and for slow oxidizers. Megapan stresses those nutrients which correlate well with those effecting one's metabolic rate. These nutrients include the B-complex, particularly B1, B3, B5 and B6. Other important nutrients in Megapan are vitamin C, vitamin E, manganese, zinc and chromium. Other nutrients are present in trace quantities.
One Tablet of Megapan contains:
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (from riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folate [400 mcg] (as L-methylfolate calcium)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
- Iodine (as kelp, Norwegian)
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate)
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)
- Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate)
- Potassium (as potassium amino acid chelate)
- Pectin Cellulose
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
Suggested Use: One tablet daily, or as directed by a physician. How Supplied: Megapan bottles of 90 and 180 tablets. *Daily value not established
If you aren't sure about whether or not Megapan is the right Endomet Labs supplement to balance your body, consider getting a hair analysis or read about slow oxidizers.
For more information on Megapan, call us! 888-932-5256
This product information is for educational purposes only.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.